Please click here to view fees for 2019
MURRAYS BAY SCHOOL REFUND POLICY
If the pupil withdraws from their course of study before the completion date they may be eligible for a refund of tuition fees.
In order to be eligible for any refund the parent or legal guardian must apply in writing to the Board of Trustees setting out the special circumstances of the claim within one month of the last day of attendance.
If an International Student gains residency during the course no further fees are to be paid and a refund may be made of the unused portion of prepaid fees. The new resident will now abide by the school enrolment scheme. Documentation must be provided within 14 days.
The Board of Trustees will make no refund:
• Where students are asked to leave the School because of misbehaviour, poor attendance or violation of school rules
• Where students wish to transfer to another school
• Where students return home for any reason other than the serious illness or death of a close family member
• If the enrolment application is found to be inaccurate in any way hence the contract will be terminated.
The Board of Trustees will ensure that there is a reserve of funds to cover International Students’ prepaid tuition fees in the event that a refund should be necessary.
TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
Murrays Bay Primary School can terminate enrolment in the event of:-
• Continued and unexplained absenteeism
• Disruptive behaviour
• Criminal behaviour
• A false declaration being made prior to or on enrolment